HOW does the PARI Fuel Oil Additive work?
Light and heavy fuel oils already have excellent energy efficiency. PARI Fuel Oil Additive further enhances the burning of the fuel oil by transferring the heat radiation of the flame directly to the surface of the furnace and onward to the process instead of transferring by conduction through a medium in the convection section.
The heat radiation created in the burning grows in relation to the increase of the flame’s temperature. The PARI Fuel Oil Additive increases the temperature of the flame, which multiplies the amount of heat radiation and leads to better utilization of the oil’s energy. The influence of PARI can be seen in the quick temperature increase, in the shortening of the burning period, and in the decrease of the temperature of the combustion gases.
WHERE can PARI be used?
PARI is a multi-purpose light and heavy fuel oil additive that can be used in, for example, the following:
- Property oil heating
- Production of district heating
- Paint shops
- Power plants
- Steam and condensate processes
- Hot water and hot oil processes
- Vehicles and machines
Note! PARI can also be used to enhance the efficiency of biodiesel (FAME) and renewable diesel.
What are PARI's implementation requirements?
The implementation of the PARI Fuel Oil Additive does not require adjustments or alterations. However, you might want to optimize the burner adjustments when the additive has been in use for a while. We would be glad to provide the maintenance personnel with more specific instructions for taking the use of PARI into account in the adjustments of the burner and the production processes.
The adjustments required when implementing PARI relate to the thermostat and hydrostat settings, air flow adjustments, and adjustments made based on the residual oxygen measurements. However, PARI may even render one of the burners useless. Therefore, a possible control related to burner alternation might require alterations.
WHY should I use PARI?
PARI Fuel Oil Additive...
- Significantly increases the energy efficiency of fuel oils
- Leads to up to 40% savings in fuel oil expenses
- Enhances production
- Decreases energy demand
- Improves fuel oil’s burning properties
- Lengthens fuel oil’s preservability
- Cleans the oil system
- Helps keep the burning system and the chimney cleaner
- Stabilises the burning process, which in turn improves the quality of the end products and reduces the wastage caused by production technical reasons.
- Also enhances processes where the fuel oil is used as a support for the primary fuel.